if( aicp_can_see_ads() ) { $adCode = '
'; return $adCode; } else { return '
'; }

Can You Cut The Mold Off Food and Eat It?

You go and pick up the leftover pizza from last week, and you notice part of it is moldy. If you cut off that part, is it safe to eat it?


The short answer is that it’s a lot safer than not cutting it off. Some molds cause allergic reactions and respiratory problems. And a few molds, in the right conditions, produce ‘mycotoxins,’ poisonous substances that can make people sick.

Anthony gets to the bottom of this extremely pressing question, because pizza is obviously extremely important, and the answer may not be as black and white as you’d might think.